Friday, May 15, 2009

miss

you know the feeling when you really really want to hug someone you adore but he's not there..
i miss someone that almost every blog has him in it, he's goin to graduate this year.
actually, he's now at gn. bromo if he is not change his mind after called me last tuesday.
he told me that he cut his hair off
he told me if i miss him, i can go near someone who smokes marlboro red because he smells the same
he told me he plays the cd from me
he told me he plays basket with ball I gave to him
God I miss him

You know, I kinda what to stay for him
before yesterday, i was goin to move on from him but i don't know why I think I'm gonna wait from him
He's goin off to college this year at jogjakarta
He's got in for technic, he's quite smart isn't he?

Next year, I'm goin to college too.
And maybe just maybe I'm goin to Jogja too.
Is it possible?
Don't you think I'm goin to Jogja to get near him.....
because I think about Jogja for my future, but I'm not going to lie he's get in my mind too

I miss him, that for sure
I want him by my side
I want him to say "i'll be here for you whenever you need me"
I want him to be mine, i don't care if i have to wait just to be with him.......
God hear my prayers please.....

1 comment: