Friday, May 8, 2009

Leave it

the one that i put in my past always come back when I never him to come back, you know a guy that always like to call but never make another movement. I hate to admit it, I'm stuck with this guy, read my other blog so you could catch up. He always like to say hi and go, say hi and go and do the same thing. The things he does always makes me feel happy at the moment and sad all day everytime I hung-up his phone calls.

like yesterday, he called when I was in my english class. When my phone ringing I feel so nervous to pick up. our simple annoying converstation
yay : knp nelefon?
d : dimana?
yay : tempat les, knp?
d : yaudah gpp, kabarin gue kalo udah pulang

so I kinda text him, when I was arrived at home. but simple, he wasn't call me back and I fell asleep, and in morning i looked up my phone 1 misscalled...

but i took this thing, i think he called me because he got lonely and he got no one to call unless me. so he called me, but when I can't talked with him. he just called somebody else. I know I might be silly, to be thought I was special when I'm not to him. He doesn't care if i'm sick or just feeling sad, because I'm just nothing for him,When he is something for me....

help me to leave that "he is something" because I'm so tired being ignored

No comments:

Post a Comment