Friday, April 24, 2009

tragic little story

In January, I know one truth. I'm regreting love someone... The one I love is A guy that so beautiful, he makes me laugh and cry, he likes to sing, he likes to called me "unyu"..

When I'm with him, I just can't stand it. I know that I love him.. And magically he feel the same too ( he said that to me) but sadly he told me that he have to go away.. He said he has to stay away from me bacause if he get close to me it will be more difficult to go.. But the fact is I can't stay away from him..

And we had this talk,we can't stay away from each other. So every-single-night he called me, we just talked until we got sleep, by the way he like to snore :)
He always call me at night,until My friend told me that he kinda-like another girl ( after he said, he like me ) and he lied to me about the-go-away thing. It kinda push me hard, I really really mad with him,so we were not talking for like 2 weeks. I cried like a baby, I miss him so damn much.. And God give me present,he called me and he acted like nothing happened. So I think,nothing changed..

so we back to our habit every-single-night calling,haha! everyday my love just getting stronger,even though my friends didn't like him anymore because he always make cry... eventually we got another big fight,and this time I confess my whole mid to him and I know the truth that he not love me back anymore,ooo-ooo-oo-ooo my world turns to black and white.... and he said,he'd rather stay away from me! I have to let myself dying to not knowing about him..

and God give me another present,he text me and told me that he miss me and want to meet me! what a wonderful thing,so the next day he show up in front my house with his bicycle and we laughed, talked about a lot-lot of things, and he asked me do i want to go to his grandmother house with bicycle! We went to his grandmother house, we had some fun there...

after that day,I'm not hearing a single thing from him ( again ) and guess what I met him at New Year Eve, I met him and he only said "happy new year ya? bye" DAMN YOU BOY! after all we have been through.. I cried that night,that is my worst new year ever.. I miss him, and I know it's not right I just too much in love with him afterall he just being rude!

I'm the one that so down, so blue, so simply sad.. now he's gone i just want to say take care,dear jum... I don’t feel sorry for myself because loving you is just worth it.. but keeping this love for you it is what I regret! So can you guys know now how many pain I have to take? Please don’t hurt me anymore,I just too broken to be more broke ( dumb oo dumb) and help me to be strong-independent woman? by the way that guy love miss independent ne-yo song..

p.s I already post it at my own facebook notes, but i like to post it in my new officialy blog heee ;) cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment