Friday, April 24, 2009

karma does exist

karma In Buddhist teaching, the law of karma, says only this: `for every event that occurs, there will follow another event whose existence was caused by the first, and this second event will be pleasant or unpleasant according as its cause was skillful or unskillful.'

do you ever think that you have earned karma? because this last days, i've been thinking about something I can related to karma. I think I got karma here, I said something awful about my ex new girlfriend and now I see that I got everything I said about her, for example I said she is dumb now I kinda like boy who as dumb as she is. do you get it? It is karma...

note : i'm asking for apologize from my ex and his new girlfriend, for all my annoying awful things i ever did to you guys. especially for you my ex, I'm so sorry for being such a jerk. You deserve someone so much better than me as now we can see your girlfriend... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment