Saturday, August 29, 2009

CHOICES

In life we have to choose, it's what I do now. I have to choose what I want to pick to study at college. Is it economic or law? I choose both. I do want to study about economic, and I do not want to study economy accounting major, I choose Management. And Law I choose, cooperate law.

after choosing the major, I have to think which university I have to pick. I have lots of time thinking about this thing. I want to study at UI, at first. well who doesn't? UI is like everyone pick. That's why I kept thinking, Am I could be at UI? The enrollment test is so fucking difficult. So I have another college in my brain is UGM. I know it's too freaking farawy from Jakarta, my current city now. But my head says It just gonna be okay to go there.

UGM is one of finest university in Indonesia. It's second best. The problem just one thing is........ UGM is at Jogjakarta, which is faraway from Jakarta. And I'm not to be rude, It's just totally different city from Jakarta, that why I keep question-ing myself. Am I gonna survive there?

after the long time thinking, I've got friend who's already at UGM. He said "you're just gonna be okay. At Jogja isn't that bad. " and my dad keep saying "You're just gonna be fine there." and i finally had my decision, I PICK UGM!

and i'm not afraid of being different of my friends here, no one wants to go to ugm because it's in JOGJA but i keep saying to myself " IT'S OKAY!" pray for me so UGM accept me and I'm there to pursue my dream :)

No comments:

Post a Comment